Around the Water Trough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Around the Water Trough

This forum is meant for the members of Silver Meadow Simulated Game. The horses and information in this forum are not real.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SM Home Page  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lissa
Admin
Lissa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 pm

I found a new forum that I feel suits SM better.

A bit about me- My name is Lissa, and I'm 22 years old from upstate NY. I currently work at Blockbuster Video, but my friend and I are in the process of getting a business up and running that brings semi-exotic animals into schools and daycares to do presentations on conservation and biology, ranging from adaptation to classification.

I have 13 kids- 5 cockatiels, 4 eclectus parrots, two leopard geckos, a cat, and my baby, a bernese mountain dog. They are the reason I live and breathe. I do not have a horse right now, as I had to sell my gelding 4 years ago to come to college; a decision I've never forgiven myself for having to make.

In SM, I hope to use National Show horses in endurance and jumping. NSHs are simply beautiful, and a breed that I fell in love with as a child and likely won't ever be able to afford in real life.

That's pretty much it.

~Lissa~
Back to top Go down
https://silver-meadow.forumotion.net
Nice-Eazy-Me
Admin
Nice-Eazy-Me

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Hey Lissa!! Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz Wink clown pirat tongue alien cat monkey pig rabbit Basketball cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Lissa
Admin
Lissa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:58 am

Yay smilies!!! farao cheers Very Happy bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
https://silver-meadow.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Empty