Around the Water Trough
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Around the Water Trough

This forum is meant for the members of Silver Meadow Simulated Game. The horses and information in this forum are not real.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SM Home Page  

Hello! Im Lily Mae!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Mae
Groom
Groom

Hello! Im Lily Mae! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Im Lily Mae!   Hello! Im Lily Mae! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:48 am

Hello Im Lily-Mae and im 16 years of age . My familiar other is a dappled grey arabian Mare by the name Princess Shakira, she is 15.1hh and 5 yrs old.Im a very confident rider with over 9 years of experience uner my belt; i als like to think that i am quite knowlageable about horses as i am training to be a vet. Im a affiliated showjumper with my baby and we are going to the london royal show. Very Happy i cant wait!
My aims in Silver meadows are to breed arabian sport horses and become a honourable member, as well as run my own arabian stables and be a show excutive on the game.
thanks
lily mae
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.avirtualhorse.com/player/page/99552/show.html
Lissa
Admin
Lissa

PostSubject: Welcome to Silver Meadow   Hello! Im Lily Mae! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Wow, Lily-Mae, it looks like you're going to be a great asset to the game.

Please let me or another administrative member know if/when you'd like to create a stable, association, or show. I think for right now, due to the lack of active members to start the game off with, we're going to go lax on the property requirements and such, and it seems like you'd be a perfect candidate to run an arabian association, a show association, or even a veterinary clinic (if you go for a vet clinic, be forewarned, you will have competition as Nice-Easy-Me is in the process of setting one up as well).

I'll probably add an administrative request forum where you can talk to us about your business ideas, maybe get some imput from other members. In the meantime, go check out the auction that I posted for the humane society. There's a beautiful arab there. I've also put up a small show to get the game started as well.
Back to top Go down
https://silver-meadow.forumotion.net
Nice-Eazy-Me
Admin
Nice-Eazy-Me

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im Lily Mae!   Hello! Im Lily Mae! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi I'm Nice-Eazy-Me if you need help getting started message me I'd be glad to help!!:p I'm one of the other Admin as well as a vet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im Lily Mae!   Hello! Im Lily Mae! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Im Lily Mae!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Around the Water Trough :: Beginners :: Introductions-
Jump to: